- Builders Trust of New Mexico HR objectives are to attract, recruit, hire, retain and motivate talented individuals needed to fulfill our organizational needs.
- Function as a high performance team through developing HR competencies, skills and knowledge.
- Develop strong positive relationships with all employees and Participants.
- Align company policies with federal and state employment laws and regulations to maintain compliance and to ensure a safe work environment.
- Support the talent development of our employees through professional development, career development, and improved performance management.
- Provide input to ensure competitive wages and benefits.
Working For You
5931 Office Blvd. NE, Suite, Albuquerque, NM 87109
Builders Trust has no job vacancies at this time.
Competitive Compensation Package
- Salaries Competitive within the industry
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Including most major holidays
- Health Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan (SEP)
- Flex Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Profit Sharing Program
We Are New Mexico's Leader In Construction Safety Training
10 Hour OSHA
30 Hour OSHA
Defensive Driving Fall Protection
Respiratory Safety Excavation & Trenching Safety
Slips, Trips & Falls